Jaguar I-Pace U.S. Configurator Is Now Live - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

Jaguar I-Pace U.S. Configurator Is Now Live

Having been revealed just last week, the U.S. spec 2019 Jaguar I-Pace configuration page is now live and those interested in purchasing one can start building their dream electric vehicle.

Pricing for the U.S. configurator remains hidden, but it does reveal a laundry list of standard equipment the entry-level I-Pace S comes with. Its exterior features a set of 18-inch alloy wheels, fixed panoramic roof and LED headlights. Not to be left out, the interior has a leather-wrapped sport steering wheel, eight-way power front seats with Luxtec upholstery, a two-zone automatic climate control system, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 10-inch infotainment system with a 5-inch climate control display and enough USB ports to keep your electronics charged. The I-Pace even has a wide range of driver assistance systems

One step up is the I-Pace SE trim with an additional power tailgate, auto-dimming mirrors¸ larger 20-inch wheels, LED headlights with signature DRL, auto-dimming mirrors, leather seats, and it comes equipped with the drive package. Then there's the I-Pace HSE with a Meridian surround sound system and luxurious Windsor leather sport seats.

Those who opt for the range topping I-Pace First Edition will get all of the standard features listed and more. It comes loaded with front fog lights, headlight power wash, a set of polished 20-inch 5 split-spoke wheels, Ebony Windsor leather sport seats, 18-way power front seats with heating and ventilation, a head-up display, etc.

No matter which variant you choose, each one is still powered by the same 90 kWh lithium-ion battery and two electric motors.
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 12:40 PM

USA pricing is out. Starts at $69,500 and First Edition starts at $85,900
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 04:19 PM

I put in an order today with a deposit at my locale dealer.

They don't have any dates yet as to when they will arrive here.

I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything!

Best,
JT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 04:50 PM
ELO

Jaguar of North Scottsdale knows nothing other than what is available on the Jaguar website and the rep I've TRIED to create a sort of relation sounds bored and uninterested. Good for you if you have an interested dealership. I bought a Porsche from the Penske group which includes Jaguar and many others. There seems to be way too much arrogance in the Penske group of North Scottsdale. I approached Audi one time last week and they also carry on with that tradition.

Last edited by ELO; 03-06-2018 at 04:55 PM.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 05:13 PM

Order placed but in a holding que till Jaguar opens the orders with the dealers. Ended up with the First Edition as every build I tried I ended up just below or above the pricing of the First Edition.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagpa View Post
Order placed but in a holding que till Jaguar opens the orders with the dealers. Ended up with the First Edition as every build I tried I ended up just below or above the pricing of the First Edition.
. . . and you can't get that color of red in any other build. That is enough for me to consider a FE.

2017 F-Pace S Delivered 8/9/16
2005 XKR
2000 Jeep Wrangler
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-21-2018, 08:12 PM

uninterested dealers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELO View Post
Jaguar of North Scottsdale knows nothing other than what is available on the Jaguar website and the rep I've TRIED to create a sort of relation sounds bored and uninterested. Good for you if you have an interested dealership. I bought a Porsche from the Penske group which includes Jaguar and many others. There seems to be way too much arrogance in the Penske group of North Scottsdale. I approached Audi one time last week and they also carry on with that tradition.
Must run in Arizona. I stopped in the Jaguar of Chandler dealership a couple of times in the last month and talked to 2 different sales people. From both of their attitudes I felt like they were pissed I was in there and asking questions. They provided absolutely no help whatsoever. Has me reconsidering my decision to buy an I-Pace or any Jaguar for that matter.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Stick View Post
Must run in Arizona. I stopped in the Jaguar of Chandler dealership a couple of times in the last month and talked to 2 different sales people. From both of their attitudes I felt like they were pissed I was in there and asking questions. They provided absolutely no help whatsoever. Has me reconsidering my decision to buy an I-Pace or any Jaguar for that matter.
That sucks, I didn't experience that from the dealership I purchased mine from in Northern CA. I'm loving my I-Pace. I traded my Tesla model X for it and man the build quality and handling is so much better. Only thing is on a full charge its only showing 214 miles of range. I took it back to dealership yesterday and they informed me today that there are a couple of software updates that need to be applied and they are waiting for main office in NJ to send. Hoping this really fixes my range max.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page