Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Having been revealed just last week, the U.S. spec 2019 Jaguar I-Pace configuration page is now live and those interested in purchasing one can start building their dream electric vehicle.

Pricing for the U.S. configurator remains hidden, but it does reveal a laundry list of standard equipment the entry-level I-Pace S comes with. Its exterior features a set of 18-inch alloy wheels, fixed panoramic roof and LED headlights. Not to be left out, the interior has a leather-wrapped sport steering wheel, eight-way power front seats with Luxtec upholstery, a two-zone automatic climate control system, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 10-inch infotainment system with a 5-inch climate control display and enough USB ports to keep your electronics charged. The I-Pace even has a wide range of driver assistance systems

One step up is the I-Pace SE trim with an additional power tailgate, auto-dimming mirrors¸ larger 20-inch wheels, LED headlights with signature DRL, auto-dimming mirrors, leather seats, and it comes equipped with the drive package. Then there's the I-Pace HSE with a Meridian surround sound system and luxurious Windsor leather sport seats.

Those who opt for the range topping I-Pace First Edition will get all of the standard features listed and more. It comes loaded with front fog lights, headlight power wash, a set of polished 20-inch 5 split-spoke wheels, Ebony Windsor leather sport seats, 18-way power front seats with heating and ventilation, a head-up display, etc.

No matter which variant you choose, each one is still powered by the same 90 kWh lithium-ion battery and two electric motors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put in an order today with a deposit at my locale dealer.

They don't have any dates yet as to when they will arrive here.

I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything!

Best,
JT

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jaguar of North Scottsdale knows nothing other than what is available on the Jaguar website and the rep I've TRIED to create a sort of relation sounds bored and uninterested. Good for you if you have an interested dealership. I bought a Porsche from the Penske group which includes Jaguar and many others. There seems to be way too much arrogance in the Penske group of North Scottsdale. I approached Audi one time last week and they also carry on with that tradition.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Order placed but in a holding que till Jaguar opens the orders with the dealers. Ended up with the First Edition as every build I tried I ended up just below or above the pricing of the First Edition.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Order placed but in a holding que till Jaguar opens the orders with the dealers. Ended up with the First Edition as every build I tried I ended up just below or above the pricing of the First Edition.
. . . and you can't get that color of red in any other build. That is enough for me to consider a FE.

·
Registered
2 Posts
uninterested dealers

Jaguar of North Scottsdale knows nothing other than what is available on the Jaguar website and the rep I've TRIED to create a sort of relation sounds bored and uninterested. Good for you if you have an interested dealership. I bought a Porsche from the Penske group which includes Jaguar and many others. There seems to be way too much arrogance in the Penske group of North Scottsdale. I approached Audi one time last week and they also carry on with that tradition.
Must run in Arizona. I stopped in the Jaguar of Chandler dealership a couple of times in the last month and talked to 2 different sales people. From both of their attitudes I felt like they were pissed I was in there and asking questions. They provided absolutely no help whatsoever. Has me reconsidering my decision to buy an I-Pace or any Jaguar for that matter.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Must run in Arizona. I stopped in the Jaguar of Chandler dealership a couple of times in the last month and talked to 2 different sales people. From both of their attitudes I felt like they were pissed I was in there and asking questions. They provided absolutely no help whatsoever. Has me reconsidering my decision to buy an I-Pace or any Jaguar for that matter.
That sucks, I didn't experience that from the dealership I purchased mine from in Northern CA. I'm loving my I-Pace. I traded my Tesla model X for it and man the build quality and handling is so much better. Only thing is on a full charge its only showing 214 miles of range. I took it back to dealership yesterday and they informed me today that there are a couple of software updates that need to be applied and they are waiting for main office in NJ to send. Hoping this really fixes my range max.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts