1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I love my I-Pace when:

- I don't allow children in it

- Wash my hands before I touch the steering wheel

- Clean the floor mats after any passenger sit in the car.

Am I the only weird one?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Am I the only weird one?
Nothing from your list strikes me as weird ;)
I do everything you said plus:
  • No eating in the car
  • I wash the car myself - no way it's going to automatic car wash and if I leave it at the dealership I leave a note to not wash it
  • I park at the end of the parking lot, the furthest from the entrance, so that no one will ding me with their doors

OK. Now I feel like a weird one :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing from your list strikes me as weird ;)
I do everything you said plus:
  • No eating in the car
  • I wash the car myself - no way it's going to automatic car wash and if I leave it at the dealership I leave a note to not wash it
  • I park at the end of the parking lot, the furthest from the entrance, so that no one will ding me with their doors

OK. Now I feel like a weird one :)
I thought yours were a given. Great minds think alike

Reactions: slawwach

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
708 Posts
For me.....NO eating in the car. I vacuum the floor mats daily. I clean the glass at least once a day. I never park under trees in fear of awful tree sap or bird droppings and I park so far away from everyone in a parking lot. But to be honest, I have done this for over 25 years with every car!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I can see my I Pace from my third floor office window ... I've decided not to count how often I look at it during the day.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
521 Posts
Love kitty. Clean garage. No eating or drinks other than water inside. Hand wash only.

But I love to drive kitty, meaning the I-Pace gets used for tasks that it was designed for like hauling lumber and stones from Lowes/Home Depot, and getting out on unpaved roads.

Yes, children (my teenager) are allowed, even after a soccer practice providing footwear is left in the back and a towel is placed under the sweaty muddy butt.

Personally, to love is to enjoy and be one with, not putting on a pedestal and looked at.

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
133 Posts
For my wife and I, the I-Pace is kind of a ‘tweener. On one side of the spectrum, we have a GMC crew cab pickup truck. It has rubber floor liners, dirt inside, and Great Dane slobber on the back windows. On the other side of the spectrum, we have a Porsche 911 Turbo S cabriolet that’s driven on nice weekends. The I-Pace is my wife’s daily driver, although she doesn’t work every day. It’s only hand washed, and it’s garaged every night, but it’s not preserved like the Porsche.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts