I love my I-Pace, warts and all.
It's a perfect urban sport sedan for me. It carries enough adults without apologies, has a large enough Costco payload, and is lots of fun to drive. And it doesn't look like the other 100 models of CUVs or sedans.
About the power steering wheel? I think that's a odd technology:
1) If it's your personal car, do you ever change it?
2) Isn't it better to put the steering where you want it and hit SET? Rather than move it around with toggle switch and keep rechecking it?
3) Is it something I'd pay money/weight for?
Before having any discussion about $90k luxury, explore and drive the 2019 CT6 Platinum.
1) Hands-free autosteering of course and 100+ mph ACC with high speed AEB.
2) Effective very long range thermal imaging that really works well instead of being a gimmick.
3) All seats are powered, temp-controlled, with multi-function massage, wireless headsets, privacy curtains, 1080P HDTV dual entertainment, separate rear sunroof.
4) All wheel steering and perhaps the best SC/TC in the industry. With 4 adults in it, I can humiliate many sport cars with it on a closed circuit.
No EV and very few if any ICE vehicles live up to the Cadillac standard until you reach about $200k.