Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
It appears that many of us have owned remarkable cars. I also feel that the Ipace is my favorite car ever that actually feels like a combination of my last two cars- Porsche 911 and Cayenne. I had the #3000 Tesla Model S 75 and sold it after one year to get the 911. My IPACE has the agility of the 911 and the utility of the Cayenne. But it is faster and more fun to drive ... and unique. I never miss gas stations and I try to behave while driving but Jes-o-pete this jag can pace. Over the years I have had a Jag S type, XJ8L and even a MKII years ago. The IPACE is all quality and as swift as you could ever handle. I recommend the IPACE without hesitation.

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
182 Posts
I have also owned a Porsche Cayenne S, and I currently own a Porsche 911 Turbo S. We sold our Cayenne and bought an Audi SQ5, which we owned for six years before selling it and buying an I-Pace. I've also had a wonderful experience with the I-Pace so far, and I would recommend it. I wouldn't say that it offers the agility of the 911, but it's certainly impressive for a small SUV, especially considering the weight of the I-Pace. My wife is the primary driver of the I-Pace, and she loves the fact that it's unique. There's a Tesla on every corner....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am currently at about 4,000 miles and ownership since November. This is my daily driver and I actually look forward to going to work and driving home, even in traffic. Always hoping to be the first one stopped at the traffic light, so I can see everyone else in the rear view mirror. I do not usually speed excessively, so the aggressive drivers who got left in the dust like to scream past me a few miles down the road as if they have accomplished something. LOL
"bumper car acceleration" at redlights and stop signs!

·
Registered
59 Posts
HA! I hadn't seen this post before but I have exactly the same experience and enjoyment of being first at the light- especially when I'm in a 55mph zone. And the psyche of standard driver is the same here- they eventually have to blow by me. Most frequently Ford Focus GT's for some odd reason!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It appears that many of us have owned remarkable cars. I also feel that the Ipace is my favorite car ever that actually feels like a combination of my last two cars- Porsche 911 and Cayenne. I had the #3000 Tesla Model S 75 and sold it after one year to get the 911. My IPACE has the agility of the 911 and the utility of the Cayenne. But it is faster and more fun to drive ... and unique. I never miss gas stations and I try to behave while driving but Jes-o-pete this jag can pace. Over the years I have had a Jag S type, XJ8L and even a MKII years ago. The IPACE is all quality and as swift as you could ever handle. I recommend the IPACE without hesitation.
I agree it is the best car I have owned including S Class AMG Mercedes which were my cars for 40 years. Fun to drive, beautifully finished inside, lots of Torque and no gas stations or tune ups.
Only wish I have is - to have an extra 100 miles of range.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I also feel that the Ipace is my favorite car ever that actually feels like a combination of my last two cars- Porsche 911 and Cayenne.
Funny, I tell people my 2 previous favorites, GL550 and Corvette, mated to produce the I-Pace. Awesome combination of styling, performance, handling, and practicality. The I-Pace is the ultimate Luxury Sport+Utility EV. I don't miss the 3rd row as much as I though I would, and given I've driven over 25,000 miles in 20 months, I've probably saved $5,000 on gas alone vs. the GL. The I-Pace is still so uncommon I get "What is that?" even as the car enters its 3rd year on the market. Only regret is I didn't wait a year to get one of those crazy $20-$30k discounts off the price.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I traded a 2014 M6 for my I-Pace and I don't miss the M6 at all. Love this car. I had a Panamera and still have a 740i but I never drive it. The I-Pace is just such a great car. Wish they would spend a few $ to actually advertise the car. Leave it to JLR to bring out a world beater electric when gas prices drop to a 25 year low...lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my i Pace. I have one problem. I cant do my registration because I am from Iceland and jaguar company dose not have Iceland as one of the country that you can pick when you register your name.

·
Super Moderator
2,577 Posts
Welcome! I love Iceland. My first I-Pace now lives in Iceland.

Did you buy it new or used? Either way you may try to reach out to JLR corporate and start a conversation with them about it. Perhaps they'll find you a solution. Best of luck and best wishes, and keep us posted!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts