·
Registered
195 Posts
Did not know anything about it.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
813 Posts
  • Jaguar and Land Rover become founding partners of the inaugural World EV Day
Maybe the corporate offices are the only members. Kind of like the exclusivity of the no-SOTA club.

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
203 Posts
I'm surprised I missed it too. Not much fanfare this year due to event limitations I guess.

I went to an event and represented us for it last year. Managed to get my favorite position, an end spot in the parking lot! It was interesting seeing all of the other cars and I got a lot of questions too... it was even the car that the local news used as their backdrop on their report ;)

In case you wonder, this row was mostly the oddball car row. The fleet of Tesla owners were parked off-camera in the spots to the right. Audi did have sales people there giving demo rides in the E-Tron. That's the kind of marketing I would have expected to see more of.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
445 Posts
You and me both.

JLR does not advertise itself very well. Not in the USA anyway.
Have seen a few recurring JLR tv adds recently, especially during sporting events, but had not heard of EV day.
Shame it would have been a good chance for some of us to meet up regionally.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm surprised I missed it too. Not much fanfare this year due to event limitations I guess.

I went to an event and represented us for it last year. Managed to get my favorite position, an end spot in the parking lot! It was interesting seeing all of the other cars and I got a lot of questions too... it was even the car that the local news used as their backdrop on their report ;)

In case you wonder, this row was mostly the oddball car row. The fleet of Tesla owners were parked off-camera in the spots to the right. Audi did have sales people there giving demo rides in the E-Tron. That's the kind of marketing I would have expected to see more of.
View attachment 4616
I can't stop staring at your car. The wheels and that Color are fantastic

·
Super Moderator
2,246 Posts
I so agree! It's a beautifully composed picture whether you think so or not. And the I-Pace is in its proper spot in the lineup, right in front!

·
Super Moderator
2,246 Posts
P.s.: It strikes me that some people have their hoods popped open. I mean why not but it's such a throwback to ICE times!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts