Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
672 Posts
@markgroce ....Do a quick search on WiFi. The exact thing happened to my new 2020. I had WiFi, and then the exact day I did S20B1 OTA, all I would get with WiFi at home was the spinning rectangles.

Fault code U2300-54 Central Configuration Missing Calibration, B14a9-13-B14AA-13 Broad Reach Link Telematics + Open Circuit.

Found TCU software update needed to restore connectivity for WiFi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same exact issue for me. Update to S20B1 simply killed my Wifi connection that had been working prior. Mobile Data still works, but I'd like the Wifi to connect while at home.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
672 Posts
Same exact issue for me. Update to S20B1 simply killed my Wifi connection that had been working prior. Mobile Data still works, but I'd like the Wifi to connect while at home.
So sorry!!

@Pixelcloak ...If you had happen what I had happen after SOTA S20B1....there is NO fix you can do yourself. The dealer said it had to be fixed by them (see my above replies with what they had to do to restore WiFi).

Strange that me, and now you lost WiFi after S20B1, but some others are fine. JLR is beyond crazy and very inconsistent!

I LOVE my I-Pace, but BMW, Porsche and Mercedes for sure have their sh*t more together!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts