• Updated from TCU 17.2

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

here is a quick poll, to better understand, how TCU 19.2 is now being pushed to our cars. The distribution schema seems to be different than those for IMC. Many got IMC S20C by now, but only some got TCU 19.2. It looks a bit random.
As the distribution of the TCU update might also be dependent on the current TCU version, I put in some options for the version, you have updated from.
I have created a similar poll in the UK I-Pace forum.
Thanks for your support!

Reactions: sciencegeek

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
20 Posts
1604969764454.jpeg 1604969782362.jpeg
Mine hasn’t changed since I took delivery about a week and a half ago.
S20B

I called a local dealer today and they said I had to bring it in. I’ve tried to check daily through the WiFi at my house and I always get “no software update available.”

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
121 Posts
View attachment 4870 View attachment 4871
Mine hasn’t changed since I took delivery about a week and a half ago.
S20B

I called a local dealer today and they said I had to bring it in. I’ve tried to check daily through the WiFi at my house and I always get “no software update available.”
You do not have to bring it in. There is simple an OTA toggle switch the dealer must flip within their Topix platform.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I think I am still on 14.2 (I think since there is no version shown) and the dealer refuses to update to latest telematics software (either taking in the car or SOTA). I do get the InControl Touch updates regularly including the latest 20C one.

·
Super Moderator
2,358 Posts
I think I am still on 14.2 (I think since there is no version shown) and the dealer refuses to update to latest telematics software (either taking in the car or SOTA). I do get the InControl Touch updates regularly including the latest 20C one.
I'm in the same situation, though I haven't asked the dealer yet ...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got 20C by SOTA, after two or three infotainment SOTA upgrades over the last year.
Still on telematics 15.2, just as when I bought the car in late 2019.

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
121 Posts
What benefits does 19.2 offer over previous versions?
The release notes only indicate some sort of issue fixed during delivery. However, Jag release notes tend not to always be comprehensive, so it's likely that other improvements have made it in there. For example, past upgrades included new output parameters in the API, but that was not mentioned in the changelogs.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Inspired by this thread and the one about important update emails, I checked for updates. Prior to this I had only received pushed updates. My car is now on 20C and 16.2 and claims it up to date. And yes, I did scroll to the check for the other update selections.

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
20 Posts
Called the same dealer again (but a different service dept person) and asked to have him to check Topix with my VIN. (Thanks Brendon!) He said SOTA was toggled and I asked if he could push infotainment and TCU to my car.
Magically got these notifications this afternoon:
18E072FB-9382-4213-B6BF-3ADE2E167418.jpeg
B73F3AF0-A85A-4A33-86F1-5E860020CB45.jpeg
Hopefully I’m downloading and installing correctly!

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
144 Posts
I spoke with my dealer this afternoon. My car goes back in next week to have the proper tire pressure monitoring sensors installed, and they are going to update it to 19.2 while it's in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
While in the shop to have the charge port and cable assembly replaced, the dealer installed Infotainment S20C_20.43.1-618886, Vehicle Connectivity System 19.2 and Battery Energy System BP-AAG-BD-AD-BE. This all happened about a week ago...

·
Registered
53 Posts
While in the shop to have the charge port and cable assembly replaced....
Off topic, but what were your symptoms causing them to replace the charge port? Mine was due to the locking pin not engaging.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts