Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
I can't recall when the last time I saw an Atom processor.

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Super Moderator
2,267 Posts
I guess the rationale is that they are low power? Perhaps it explains the relatively poor performance of the infotainment system (in conjunction with Windows IoT)

·
Registered
893 Posts
I guess the rationale is that they are low power? Perhaps it explains the relatively poor performance of the infotainment system (in conjunction with Windows IoT)
Yes, that makes sense and it's for tablets.

@ardevd mentioned that the GPU is not strong enough to handle the 3 screens.
I can't wait to play around with the 2021 replacement units to see how quick the are in comparison to ours

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be curious to see, when the spec of the Y2021 model will be available, whether the new IMC shared the same connectivity and same body case with the previous model. In that case a standard exchange should be possible, assuming that all input signals spec (sensor, antenna, ...) did not change.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would be curious to see, when the spec of the Y2021 model will be available, whether the new IMC shared the same connectivity and same body case with the previous model. In that case a standard exchange should be possible, assuming that all input signals spec (sensor, antenna, ...) did not change.
I've heard it can't be swapped with the new IMC

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
830 Posts
And they claimed these were "future proofed". :rolleyes:
I'd like them to be able to change from 4G to 5G but that probably won't be possible either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts