Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I signed up for the AT&T unlimited data service in car. The car offers a WiFi hotspot that you can connect 8 (or 10 depending on what material one reads) devices in the car to the WiFi hotspot.

ON my iPhone I see the WiFi hotspot (starts with Jag) but it wants a password. I have tried my AT&T account password, nope, I tried password, nope, I tried a blank password, nope, I tried the In Control password, nope.

I am running out of ideas. Has anyone actually been able to connect to the in car WiFi hotspot, if so where did you find the password it wants?

·
Registered
551 Posts
So, I signed up for the AT&T unlimited data service in car. The car offers a WiFi hotspot that you can connect 8 (or 10 depending on what material one reads) devices in the car to the WiFi hotspot.

ON my iPhone I see the WiFi hotspot (starts with Jag) but it wants a password. I have tried my AT&T account password, nope, I tried password, nope, I tried a blank password, nope, I tried the In Control password, nope.

I am running out of ideas. Has anyone actually been able to connect to the in car WiFi hotspot, if so where did you find the password it wants?
Go to "all settings" then go to "connectivity" then go to "HotSpot" - that'll give you the six digit password.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you

Thanks, that was what I needed, I found the 9 digit password exactly where you indicated and the phone connected to the car hotspot with no issues!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts