Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm looking to buy an I-Pace (used, as I am poor). In my past experience with other, more...germanic brands, I've been able to plug the VIN into various websites and they would spit back the build lists of which options the cars shipped with.

Is this just not a thing that exists for Jags?

·
Administrator
3,186 Posts
Hi John, welcome! I can't answer your question directly but I'm sure people here will be helpful in advising on your purchase. Are you buying from private or from a dealer? Are you aware that there are three trim levels, S, SE, and HSE? They don't fully determine the options but it's a start. If you can access the car physically (or if there are lots of pictures by the seller) just post them here and we can take a look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! I have been fortunate enough to find a 2019 I-Pace HSE with every feature I wanted (and then some)!

Only problem is it came with blacked out wheels and that’s not my thing. Hopefully I can either strip the black paint off or trade them with someone who likes that sort of thing.
I’ll pick it up next week, can’t wait to properly join the IP community!

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
248 Posts
The JLR Topix website will list just about all equipment up at the top, but it isn't super user friendly to read.
It costs $10, but you can print original window stickers for many models of cars here: Monroney Labels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts