Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
2,855 Posts
I just had a flat tire fixed and there was no issue whatsoever about jacking the car almost immediately after turning it off.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just had a flat tire fixed and there was no issue whatsoever about jacking the car almost immediately after turning it off.
That’s good to know for next time. I was not feeling very adventurous at an unknown garage hours before a multi-day holiday with a 16lb turkey waiting for me to pick it up at the butchers (it was a great turkey!!!!).

·
Registered
110 Posts
For my Defender with air ride, Discount Tire set the ride height to the highest setting before jacking the car. It’s been more than a year, but as I recall they did not use their lift but floor jacks to lift one side of the truck at a time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Volvo XC90 with air suspension has a setting you choose on the infotainment screen when putting it on a lift.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my Landrover with AirSuspension an open door stops any movement - might be the same on Jag. Open Trunk might be another way. Give it a try and open and try adjusting suspension with open door.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts