That seems to sum up my FE. However, with the exception of the footsills and the dash trim all these features were available as options. The advantage of the FE was the price of the combined package came in well below adding all the options to an HSE.US market per sales literature (that I happen to have): First Edition has all the standard features of the HSE plus:
Of course, the wheels could be other styles. A footnote states the 22" 5-spoke 'Style 5069' alloy wheels in Gloss Black with Diamond Turned Finish and carbon inserts are also available as an option.
- Heated windshield
- Heated washer jets
- Gloss black side window surround
- 20" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5070' alloy wheels in Technical Grey with Polished finish
- Metal treadplates with First Edition branding
- Suedecloth headlining
- Gloss Charcoal Ash First Edition veneer
- Heated steering wheel
- Four-zone Climate Control
- Configurable Ambient interior lighting
- Head-up display
- Activity key
- Adaptive Dynamics with configurable dynamics
When I was looking, most of them had the "optional" wheels most likely to increase cost/profits.
If you get the FE, make sure you also get the activity key(s) and not just the standard two fobs for it.
CarFax got me too- I thought I had the first edition but the lack of badging stating FE is the easiest way to know you are not one of the eliteThank you so much for all the useful information. I guess the one I'm getting is just regular HSE and not First Edition. Carfax report shows HSE/FIRST EDITION so I thought it might be FE.