·
Super Moderator
1,714 Posts
Over the last three charge/discharge cycles I've gotten ~240 miles of range:

Date Miles driven Percentage used Miles/percentage = range
Late April 137.4 56% 244
Early May 171.4 71% 242
Mid May 121.8 47% 261

Right now GoM says I have 117miles left, which is pretty accurate considering the Late April / Early May numbers.
Late April / Early May involved some freeway driving, Mid May has so far been only around town / country roads, so the difference in consumption is entirely explainable. I'm very happy with the numbers given that I drive semi-aggressively in Comfort mode, but conditions have been ideal as well with only occasional use of AC and battery temperature between 60 and 75F the vast majority of miles. Battery SoH by OBD port reading has been consistently at 97%.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Over the last three charge/discharge cycles I've gotten ~240 miles of range:

Date Miles driven Percentage used Miles/percentage = range
Late April 137.4 56% 244
Early May 171.4 71% 242
Mid May 121.8 47% 261

Right now GoM says I have 117miles left, which is pretty accurate considering the Late April / Early May numbers.
Late April / Early May involved some freeway driving, Mid May has so far been only around town / country roads, so the difference in consumption is entirely explainable. I'm very happy with the numbers given that I drive semi-aggressively in Comfort mode, but conditions have been ideal as well with only occasional use of AC and battery temperature between 60 and 75F the vast majority of miles. Battery SoH by OBD port reading has been consistently at 97%.
How to get SoH by OBD port? Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm stil only seeing 218 Miles. Are you guys with the high miles driving more intentionally than I am? I must be doing something wrong.
I still drive spiritedly, when the wife isn’t in the car. The big difference comes from planning your slow downs/stops. Learn to judge how much distance you need to come to a stop at different speeds without touching the brakes and allowing the regen to do the heavy lifting. Don’t follow cars in front too closely to also help avoid the need to use the brakes. I can launch at every stop along the way to work and still get over 3 mi/kWh.

H264 really helped in the winter. The first winter I had a low range of 180 miles at the coldest point but generally around 200. This past winter I never dropped below 210.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts