Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Now that I get used to the car and the car and the GOM get used to me, I get a steady 400km with 100%, 300km with 75%, 200km with 50% and 100km with 25%, and I really drive 100km with 25% of the battery. very linear, very predictable. No complain on that subject.

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
82 Posts
It's interesting how the car adjusts the GOM based on the driving style. My wife drives the I-Pace more than I do, and she's generally conservative in her driving style. Her range after a full charge is typically somewhere between 254 miles and 265 miles. I drove the car quite a bit last week, and I was in Dynamic Mode and pushing it harder than she does. A full charge after that week showed a range of 219 miles. Once she started driving again this week, it popped right back up to 254 miles.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I did a little test because I was suspicious.
It seems the GOM cares a lot about your very last drive before you charge.

When I drive on the freeway at a steady speed, I get 270 on a full charge.
Last night I did the exact same route, but went up the street to the top of the hill, turned off my car, turned it back on, then coasted down the hill (less than a mile), mainly regen.
When I fully charged, it shows 275mi.

I think I can test this a little more to game it

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
670 Posts
All these people (including me) showing a 100% SOC at 275 miles, 265, 255, 250.....remember our fav review an owner posted that said: Once you acknowledge and accept the I-Pace as a 200 mile range EV, life will be easier ;)

I think for a lot of us in hot or cold climates....even 200 miles on a full charge is aspirational!!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts