Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
143 Posts
So far, we haven't let the car drop below 30% SOC. We've been able to achieve roughly 200 miles before recharging with the SOC in the mid to high 30% range.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
708 Posts
I forgot to snap a pic of my new 2020 @ 91%, but at 50% SOC, the range shows 120 miles. That seems about where it should be, or at least I think so.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
When I picked my new 2020 up this Tuesday, my sales Rep. snapped a pic of the instruments, so I could see how many miles were on the odometer. I just remembered he texted me a pic.

Crazy enough, the SOC was at 93% (close enough to 91% :). 93% SOC was 220 miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently took possession of my Jaguar I Pace and have reported my issues / problems on the forum and thank you to those who replied.
Please can several owners let me know of the full charge mileage an I Pace should show? I am now in northern France and after arriving in Calais & found no compatible chargers hence the photo attached of the recovery truck rescue after 4 hours of searching with an initial 40 mile range depleted to 11 miles! Before anybody asks ‘Why didn’t you fully charge before crossing the channel?’ I had given myself 6 hours to do a 180 miles journey to the Chunnel, that would normally take 3.5 hours in a car! I had to stop and part charge twice en-route to make the journey arriving at Folkestone 20 minutes before my train was due to leave.
I have attached a photo of my fully charged battery with the expected mileage indicated. Please can owners tell me what their mileage shows on a full charge? My mileage drops far fastet than the actual mileage at motorway speeds of 70-76mph on cruise control. This car cannot manage 120 miles let alone the 197 miles showing! I have been told to expect 180-240 miles on a full charge!! If so, I would have comfortably made it to Folkestone with time to fully re-charge and so avoiding the disaster in Calais where the infrastructure is poor to say the least.
Please let me know what your mileages state on a full charge?
215 miles which is more than attainable in city driving. On the motorway I would expect 175 miles at 70-80 MPH, but this will be impacted by: did you prep the car?, use of A/C, windows up or down etc etc

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
523 Posts
So where did our OP'er go? Hope he is not still stuck in France. With the new UK quarantine regulations, he may not be driving for a while.
Certainly the numbers that were posted sounded low and frustrating, but it would be "nice" to hear some follow up to reconcile his experience with the majority on this forum.

·
Registered
144 Posts
So where did our OP'er go? Hope he is not still stuck in France. With the new UK quarantine regulations, he may not be driving for a while.
Certainly the numbers that were posted sounded low and frustrating, but it would be "nice" to hear some follow up to reconcile his experience with the majority on this forum.
I was thinking the same thing...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I caught the charge at 91% and it is showing 222 miles. This is on a car with over 20,500 miles on the ODO and obviously heavy A/C use is currently baked in to the GOM. Not to shabby.

ETA I just installed WattCat and it is reporting 98% optimized. I have not fully recharged/rebalanced the battery since purchasing the car a few weeks ago. My plan is to keep it below 80% generally with a full recharge/rebalance once per month.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Highest charge I have seen, maybe ever, in my I-Pace this morning. A/C off, but car was in Comfort mode and it showed 268 miles. Eco mode changed the 100% SOC guess-o-meter to 272 or 273. Of course once A/C is used these numbers are pure rubbish ;)

I have really, really been trying (it is so hard though) to not look are range miles and only look at SOC%.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts