Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'd guess it's from models with a spare for the tire iron? An accessory holder for bike rack? No idea.

·
Registered
626 Posts
If you look at your order sheet, there is an entry "035AA LESS Fire Extinguisher" which I think may fit in that space. Or possible "056BY LESS Warning Triangle."

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'd hate to have a tire iron fall out of there, onto fragile cargo or onto my head. If it's for storage, I would hope it's for something lightweight. I have no idea.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you look at your order sheet, there is an entry "035AA LESS Fire Extinguisher" which I think may fit in that space. Or possible "056BY LESS Warning Triangle."
So I do not think it is the fire extinguisher because the jaguar website

https://gear.jaguar.com/gb/en/i-pace/interior/safety/t2h7129-fire-extinguisher/

says: "Dry powder fire extinguisher, effective against a wide range of fires, including petrol and electrical. Mounts to floor of passenger footwell."

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think it's definitely for the required traffic triangle required in other countries.

Reactions: McRat and Dantrium

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think it's definitely for the required traffic triangle required in other countries.
How will a triangle fit in that space? Unless its collapsible, I guess...

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts
How will a triangle fit in that space? Unless its collapsible, I guess...
I would be surprised if the space is NOT for the warning triangle and yes, they are collapsible and are required in every vehicle in most European countries.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would be surprised if the space is NOT for the warning triangle and yes, they are collapsible and are required in every vehicle in most European countries.
Good to know. Thanks, Dantrium.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the snow man and the reindeer >:)
I'm known in the neighborhood as 'that idiot with the inflatables'. :D
Frosty is 20 feet high, Rudolph is 15 feet, his girlfriend Clarice is 12 feet.

Reactions: sciencegeek

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yep, they are collapsable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, dealer confirmed slot is for European required traffic triangle (collapsible).

Thank you for showing this storage. I think I would never ever had found it when I needed it..

Imagine, on a long trip to France, having a flat, and than unloading all the luggage, only to find out the traffic triangle is in the back of the tail gate?
(Who does read manuals?)

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts