Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'd guess it's from models with a spare for the tire iron? An accessory holder for bike rack? No idea.

·
Registered
537 Posts
If you look at your order sheet, there is an entry "035AA LESS Fire Extinguisher" which I think may fit in that space. Or possible "056BY LESS Warning Triangle."

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'd hate to have a tire iron fall out of there, onto fragile cargo or onto my head. If it's for storage, I would hope it's for something lightweight. I have no idea.

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you look at your order sheet, there is an entry "035AA LESS Fire Extinguisher" which I think may fit in that space. Or possible "056BY LESS Warning Triangle."
So I do not think it is the fire extinguisher because the jaguar website

https://gear.jaguar.com/gb/en/i-pace/interior/safety/t2h7129-fire-extinguisher/

says: "Dry powder fire extinguisher, effective against a wide range of fires, including petrol and electrical. Mounts to floor of passenger footwell."

·
Super Moderator
1,149 Posts
How will a triangle fit in that space? Unless its collapsible, I guess...
I would be surprised if the space is NOT for the warning triangle and yes, they are collapsible and are required in every vehicle in most European countries.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the snow man and the reindeer >:)
I'm known in the neighborhood as 'that idiot with the inflatables'. :D
Frosty is 20 feet high, Rudolph is 15 feet, his girlfriend Clarice is 12 feet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, dealer confirmed slot is for European required traffic triangle (collapsible).

Thank you for showing this storage. I think I would never ever had found it when I needed it..

Imagine, on a long trip to France, having a flat, and than unloading all the luggage, only to find out the traffic triangle is in the back of the tail gate?
(Who does read manuals?)

·
Super Moderator
1,149 Posts

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts