Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pescadero Rd from Pescadero to La Honda, then from La Honda up 84 to Alices Restaurant, then Hwy 35 to Bunker Hill Road is one of my favorite round-trip drives. Pescadero beach is awesome, as is Duarte’s and Arcangeli Grocery. Weekends can get crowded with bikers, motorcycles and tourists, even in the mornings.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm 2/3 of the way (1000km so far) on a road trip from Montreal-Boston-Albany->Toronto->Montreal. That takes me through the White Mountains in New Hampshire, downtown Boston, around Lake Ontario (via Niagra Falls) and back home. Still can't believe how solid the car feels. Driving the last 600km through a 12" snow blizzard.

·
Super Moderator
1,724 Posts
I'm 2/3 of the way (1000km so far) on a road trip from Montreal-Boston-Albany->Toronto->Montreal. That takes me through the White Mountains in New Hampshire, downtown Boston, around Lake Ontario (via Niagra Falls) and back home. Still can't believe how solid the car feels. Driving the last 600km through a 12" snow blizzard.
Wow, you the man! Best of luck with the rest of the trip!

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
185 Posts
Back to the mundane. Hauling some lumber. OK, only 6ft boards, but just what I needed. Back of front seats to hatch = 6ft just in case anyone needs to do similar 20200226_131636.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,724 Posts
Nice! The 'trunk' is not tall but it's really long. Nyland's banana box test, where the I-Pace came out middling, belies the fact that long is useful ...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Last day was more interesting. While not as much snow as expected there was a lot of black ice on the highway. There were a coiuple of moments where the car was not precisely pointing in the direction of motion. Once, the tractor and trailer sections of the semi in front of me were pointing in different directions. The car stabilized right away and I felt the single-pedal driving made that a lot easier. It does make me wonder of the anti-lock breaks work when in region?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Added the warning triangle. Jaguar I-pace warning triangle accessory

You can install it as the instructions show:

triangle stowed.jpg

Or you can remove it from the case and stow it in the hatch:
triangle in hatch.jpg

It won't stow in the hatch with the case and allow the "door" to be closed. I suppose you could remove the door if you want and keep the triangle in the case. It will fit.

·
Registered
100 Posts
After getting the new software update, I finally got it down to 1% before recharging, added even more mileage ( 224-230) and it is so much more accurate. Im loving it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cancelled order and recovered deposit. Not happy with dealership communication (or lack thereof), multiple delivery date changes, and postings re: range disparities and other reported mechanical/software issues. Will sit on the sidelines and see how everything goes.
Some of the dealerships were not ready for the IPace. Its a new breed of car for them. However, I special ordered mine and saw some delivery changes as well... But it has been nothing but AMAZING to own

·
Registered
9 Posts
Living in the Seattle metro area we've been on a "work from home/social distancing/stay at home status" for a few weeks now, my Hubby works for the big software company, twice in the past three weeks he's had to go into the office, I've drove and the highways are sooooo empty that I've really enjoyed driving him in because I get to DRIVE my car....like 70+ and it's AMAZING!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Everyone. My car finally arrived today after a few unexpected delays. First response: my elderly neighbor said "wow, you bought a rocket!" The car fits right into my vintage neighborhood- the hallmark of great design I'd say. She's now in the garage with the trickle charger (car, not neighbor). I have to work now which is so incredibly unfair! Plus there's an incredible amount to learn including many basics so I'll start digging into that next. Regen braking to high is first on my list along with phone sync. My nephew texted this morning and asked if it had arrived. I responded- "Yes, and it's adult Christmas!"

Ipace Front.JPG
Ipace Rear.JPG
!"

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hey Everyone. My car finally arrived today after a few unexpected delays. First response: my elderly neighbor said "wow, you bought a rocket!" The car fits right into my vintage neighborhood- the hallmark of great design I'd say. She's now in the garage with the trickle charger (car, not neighbor). I have to work now which is so incredibly unfair! Plus there's an incredible amount to learn including many basics so I'll start digging into that next. Regen braking to high is first on my list along with phone sync. My nephew texted this morning and asked if it had arrived. I responded- "Yes, and it's adult Christmas!"

View attachment 3875 View attachment 3876 !"

Congrats! its gorgeous.
There is a leanring curve with the I-Pace, but once you udseratnd its nuances, its straight forward

61 - 80 of 80 Posts