Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an encounter with a fellow white I-Pace on 101 today. Don't ask how I got the pictures, ok?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,249 Posts
Two months ago, Waymo announced they're building an autonomous vehicle test site in East Liberty, OH. The central OH news programs announcing this showed an I-PACE.
East Liberty is also a major location for Honda with an assembly plant and some R&D done there, as well as at Marysville, OH, that isn't far from it.

I don't travel in that area very often so I haven't seen any.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Well, clearly Tesla is ahead on this autonomous driving thing.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, if that thing can get me home from the pub without me having to call my wife, then it can be as ridiculous looking as it wants. :p

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,249 Posts
Well, if that thing can get me home from the pub without me having to call my wife, then it can be as ridiculous looking as it wants. :p
🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

·
Registered
2019 HSE
7 Posts
I see the Waymo i-Paces and Pacificas fairly regularly in the streets of San Francisco these days. Like the Cruise, (built on the Bolt platform), all the truly autonomous testbed vehicles I have seen are bristling with cameras, radar, and other sensors. They are not particularly focused on looking stylish at this point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts