Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm the one who wrote it all. If you've found errors in the documentation I would really appreciate it if you could let me know what they are so I can update the docs. Feel free to create an issue on the jlrpy repo on GitHub.
GitHub notes added. The problems were really pretty minor, and since you provided the Python example I was able to get the couple of hiccups sorted out by referencing that. Thanks for taking on the effort to pull all of that together! I wouldn't have a chance without it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I was going to use WattCat to set a departure time. Found it with an odd calendar. Tue 30 Mar, Tue 2 Apr, Wed 3 Apr...
The entire calendar seems to be messed up.

I was able to set the departure via the Jaguar app. WattCat showed it correctly.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
I was going to use WattCat to set a departure time. Found it with an odd calendar. Tue 30 Mar, Tue 2 Apr, Wed 3 Apr...
The entire calendar seems to be messed up.

I was able to set the departure via the Jaguar app. WattCat showed it correctly.
Unfortunately this issue was introduced in version 1.2.7 but fixed in 1.2.8 which was published yesterday :) thanks for reporting it.

181 - 183 of 183 Posts