Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
MY2019
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen this discussed in the forums so I thought I'd mention it:

I discovered a "voicetag" option in the voice commands setting today - it allows you to set a custom voice command shortcut for a phone contact or radio station. (e.g., saying "call the wife" will call your selected contact. Hopefully your wife. Or saying "play 90s music" will switch to the Sirius XM 90s station).

More info on this feature here: Jaguar Owner Information

Hope it helps someone!

·
Registered
58 Posts

I discovered a "voicetag" option in the voice commands setting today - it allows you to set a custom voice command shortcut for a phone contact or radio station. (e.g., saying "call the wife" will call your selected contact. Hopefully your wife. Or saying "play 90s music" will switch to the Sirius XM 90s station).

Hope it helps someone!
I think I was aware of it, but haven't used it yet. I too should probably set it up to call the wife. :)

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
1,036 Posts

Hope it helps someone!
Useful if you get divorced and remarried so often that you can't remember her name, I guess.

·
Registered
MY2019
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha I meant more that you could set it to call a specific number from a contact with just a nickname/first name, and select a radio station with a nickname/shorthand moniker - but see this "the wife" thing has taken on a life of its own... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts