Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

On Saturday 7/28/18 I took a drive to Mahwah NJ to see what was cooking with the I Pace. (about 20 minutes from me) Well they had about 50 of them with every color and wheel and model. I ordered the HSE Corris Gray with 20's. I'd like to send some pictures Tried but not successful. Can someone help?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
sweet! find me a black one with the black 20s and a black interior :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
This is probably hands down one of the best posts from a new forum member here.
Just wish i was around all those I-Pace's just to get a better take on the colors.
Often what you see online is different from in-person.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pics. Great to see that Jaguar has been able to keep up with demand for this new EV. I had some concerns that we would see supply shortages, seeing as how this model is significantly cheaper than rivals like the Model X.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pics. Great to see that Jaguar has been able to keep up with demand for this new EV. I had some concerns that we would see supply shortages, seeing as how this model is significantly cheaper than rivals like the Model X.
I'm impressed they have so many pre-launch vehicles out there ...

... but I expect severe disappointment on the delivery front. Jag are planning to make 20K units p.a. ... worldwide ... and 20K units in first 3 years are going to Waymo ...

... I cannot see Jag (or any other EV later-comer) being able to get their hands on enough batteries in order to ramp up if they get unexpectedly high numbers of sales ... there isn't the world battery production capacity.

I'll be very happy if I am proven wrong though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts