Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dealership to update my software because I was showning version 16.2 and I know 19.2 was available.
After I got my car back I noticed that in the "SOFTWARE UPDATE" screen I get blanks where version numbers used to be:

Vehical connectivity system:
Battery energy control system:

Is this normal?

Font Gadget Parallel Display device Electric blue

·
Registered
252 Posts
Lots of posts on this in this Forum. Sometimes you can back out of this check for update module and retry the checking again and the update info will show on the second or third try. But it appears to be the norm, that the car is not really checking for a new update on these two systems. It appears that this lower display, for the vehicle and battery, is only a readout screen and does not actually check for an update, ever, as per design.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,522 Posts
But it appears to be the norm, that the car is not really checking for a new update on these two systems. It appears that this lower display, for the vehicle and battery, is only a readout screen and does not actually check for an update, ever, as per design.
Back when I had TCU 18.2 and dealer pushed TCU 19.2, the car did check, found it, downloaded and installed it. There just have not been a lot of updates pushed out for that part compared to 2-3 updates per year for the top part (pre MY21).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts