Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a SanDisk - Ultra Fit 32GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive, formated it to Fat32
The USB is recognized, but it's grayed out when I try to select it as a media source

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is this the 1st USB drive that you use in your car? You didn't mention if other drives have worked.

Are you inserting it in one of the two USB ports in the rear of the center storage bin (next to the sim slot)? THere are other USB ports in near the lower screen but I think they are just ofr charging.

One of my USB ports stopped working recently, but it is because the blue plastic tab in the USB port broke off when reomving a USB drive.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this the 1st USB drive that you use in your car? You didn't mention if other drives have worked.

Are you inserting it in one of the two USB ports in the rear of the center storage bin (next to the sim slot)? THere are other USB ports in near the lower screen but I think they are just ofr charging.

One of my USB ports stopped working recently, but it is because the blue plastic tab in the USB port broke off when reomving a USB drive.
It's my first USB I've tried. It's brand new so I thought I would try this to be sure.
I've tried both USB ports in the center arm rest and same results.

After it didn't work I reformatted it on my Windows 10 machine. Same results
I only have a few mp3s on there for testing

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a Sandisk 64gb USB 2.0 and it works fine now. The problem was the USB 3.1 is not compatible

1 - 4 of 4 Posts