Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I have 2020 USA car here in Iceland, and I cant link it with my jaguar account. My friend has Spain jag and he has no Problem with it. Is there any chance to connect my usa car with my account, seems like SOTA isn't getting connection here 馃槱 does anyone know how to get connected to the car, yellow light blinks but doesn't connect.
Greetings from Iceland 馃嚠馃嚫

Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
You probably need to work with a dealership. The USA car was probably step to communicate using the preferred cellular provider there. That provider does not operate in Iceland nor are their signals strong enough to reach there from the USA. ;)

Can you mate the car to a WIFI network? That is an alternative route for SOTA updates.

Welcome to the forum!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
You probably need to work with a dealership. The USA car was probably step to communicate using the preferred cellular provider there. That provider does not operate in Iceland nor are their signals strong enough to reach there from the USA. ;)

Can you mate the car to a WIFI network? That is an alternative route for SOTA updates.

Welcome to the forum!
Is it possible to connect the car with my jaguar account by using WiFi?

Super Moderator
My first I-Pace was sold to someone in Iceland after JLR bought it back. I know this because I was able to see it in my account, Journeys and everything, for months after the sale until JLR removed it from my account. I don't know about SOTA but clearly it's technically possible to have the car talk to the mothership in Iceland.

Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
What are you trying to do "SOTA"?
Check for updates on the software update display?
Navigation updates? You have download to a flash drive via internet on a PC.
Live data for navigation, news info, etc.?
Use Jaguar app or WattCat to see the car info, locking/unlocking, etc.?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
What are you trying to do "SOTA"?
Check for updates on the software update display?
Navigation updates? You have download to a flash drive via internet on a PC.
Live data for navigation, news info, etc.?
Use Jaguar app or WattCat to see the car info, locking/unlocking, etc.?
Trying to use the app

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
My first I-Pace was sold to someone in Iceland after JLR bought it back. I know this because I was able to see it in my account, Journeys and everything, for months after the sale until JLR removed it from my account. I don't know about SOTA but clearly it's technically possible to have the car talk to the mothership in Iceland.
Was it gray jag? Red leather interior? 馃檭

Super Moderator
Yes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts