Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was able to find a seller on eBay UK to ship me the OEM tow package from Brink. I had it installed last week and am very happy with the result. I plan to tow my 14' hunting skiff behind the I-Pace -- the combined weight of the boat, outboard and trailer of around 600lb is well below the listed towing capacity of 750kg. I'll report back on any observations once I hook up the boat.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks awesome (not just because you have the same Corus grey and black rims and mine). Can you share how much the install cost? Did you get it installed at the dealer, or a hitch installer?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks awesome (not just because you have the same Corus grey and black rims and mine). Can you share how much the install cost? Did you get it installed at the dealer, or a hitch installer?
Purchase and shipping (from the Isle of Man as it happened) was around $700 and the install was around $700. So it wasn't a cheap exercise. It was not installed at a dealer ... I took it to a shop that specializes in performance offroad mods. I suspect you could find plenty of shops to install it for cheaper but I was very nervous both functionally and aesthetically about the end result.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good job corrisgraydave! I guess I can't say I'm the only one in North America that has an I pace with a hitch anymore!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts