Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like JLR "fixed" Topix so non-dealer accounts can't see what version of software a vehicle has installed or is available anymore. That's at least true for when I view the details on my car, where the fifth tab is now gone.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ditto for my car. The tab showing the software version and the "OTA" slider button are gone. Guess too many pesky customers calling the dealers and demanding software updates :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
On the TOPIx website, https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm, you can enter your VIN in the "Customer search for outstanding service campaigns" dialog box and search for outstanding updates. I did so, and got "No outstanding campaigns found."
You can also register for free as an Independent Operator and search by VIN.
When I am logged in as an Independent Operator and search by VIN, I get this list for Outstanding Campaigns:
H207 - HOOD LATCH AND CABLE
H213 - REGENERATIVE BRAKING SYSTEM NON-COMPLIANCE
H221 - INSTALL NEW CHARGE PORT LABEL
H228 - SOFTWARE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMME
H237 - INSTRUMENT PACK CLUSTER UPDATE

Which is correct?

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
On the TOPIx website, https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm, you can enter your VIN in the "Customer search for outstanding service campaigns" dialog box and search for outstanding updates. I did so, and got "No outstanding campaigns found."
You can also register for free as an Independent Operator and search by VIN.
When I am logged in as an Independent Operator and search by VIN, I get this list for Outstanding Campaigns:
H207 - HOOD LATCH AND CABLE
H213 - REGENERATIVE BRAKING SYSTEM NON-COMPLIANCE
H221 - INSTALL NEW CHARGE PORT LABEL
H228 - SOFTWARE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMME
H237 - INSTRUMENT PACK CLUSTER UPDATE

Which is correct?
#2 is

·
Registered
44 Posts
Confirmed by Livermore Jaguar and now I have a service appointment for Monday to get the updates done.
Really sucks as the salesperson assured me that all updates were done prior to picking up the car.
Time to update my Yelp review. (***** --> ***) Hopefully, the service goes smoothly and the promised loaner car is there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts