Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my car to the dealer for the H.264 upgrade on January 20. I checked on Topix about a week later and the system reported that I had the H.264 Campaign outstanding. I asked the dealer if the update actually was performed and got the following response:

"yes the H264 was performed, it'll show in Topix until the claim from dealer to factory is processed, no service was performed, just a multi-point inspection, servicing not required until 2 years or 21,000 miles."

Does that seem reasonable to all of you? 1. When should Topix update. It's now been 16 days and no update. 2. Really no service required for 2 years or 21k miles? That would be great, but what about tires and suspension?

Thanks for the anticipated responses.

·
Registered
427 Posts
So I took my car to the dealer for the H.264 upgrade on January 20. I checked on Topix about a week later and the system reported that I had the H.264 Campaign outstanding. I asked the dealer if the update actually was performed and got the following response:

"yes the H264 was performed, it'll show in Topix until the claim from dealer to factory is processed, no service was performed, just a multi-point inspection, servicing not required until 2 years or 21,000 miles."

Does that seem reasonable to all of you? 1. When should Topix update. It's now been 16 days and no update. 2. Really no service required for 2 years or 21k miles? That would be great, but what about tires and suspension?

Thanks for the anticipated responses.
I did my H264 update on January 2. It took a full 10 days before Topix was updated. I have the printout of the service and I could tell the update was done by the change in the charge meter from curved to straight. Give it up to two weeks to show correctly.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just fyi: tires would not typically fall under scheduled maintenance (though service may adjust pressure and inspect as a courtesy during service visits). (Tires are an owner-maintained consumable, like wiper fluid.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts