Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I have 20" factory wheels. The sticker on the inside door says: Rear 44 psi and front 37 psi. This is what I keep them at.
When I took delivery they were all set to 45 psi.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have 20" factory wheels. The sticker on the inside door says: Rear 44 psi and front 37 psi. This is what I keep them at.
When I took delivery they were all set to 45 psi.

The best advice from @dtgsrq is 37PSI on all tires, set it "light load" in your tire settings. Its a huge difference in ride quality.

Significantly smoother ride

I always have to remind the service to adjust the PSI to 37 before returning the car back to me

·
Registered
71 Posts
The best advice from @dtgsrq is 37PSI on all tires, set it "light load" in your tire settings. Its a huge difference in ride quality.

Significantly smoother ride
Thanks, Any idea on what setting this to "light load" actually does? Is it just so the system will not constantly tell you your tires are flat or is there something else it changes?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Thanks, Any idea on what setting this to "light load" actually does? Is it just so the system will not constantly tell you your tires are flat or is there something else it changes?

I believe its just about the warnings of the tire pressure. It will just give you a quick reminder its in the light load mode on boot up, then disappears

·
Registered
200 Posts
I always have to remind the service to adjust the PSI to 37 before returning the car back to me
Thanks @PS702 for this reminder. I just checked mine and the dealer had inflated them all to 42 from the 37 I had them at before I took it in for the H264 update. Grrr :mad:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Thanks @PS702 for this reminder. I just checked mine and the dealer had inflated them all to 42 from the 37 I had them at before I took it in for the H264 update. Grrr :mad:

I gave up asking the dealer to do it. I just come home and deflate them with the Jaguar tire pressure Gauge.

I put them at 38PSI bc they will go down a little do to the cold weather

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I gave up asking the dealer to do it. I just come home and deflate them with the Jaguar tire pressure Gauge.

I put them at 38PSI bc they will go down a little do to the cold weather
Quick ?...what/how is the easiest way to set light load? And does it ever happen that the light load warning does not go away upon startup?

And I'm sure the dealer will remove the light load setting and inflate the tires to 42+ every time the car goes into service. It will be like whack a mole :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Quick ?...what/how is the easiest way to set light load? And does it ever happen that the light load warning does not go away upon startup?

And I'm sure the dealer will remove the light load setting and inflate the tires to 42+ every time the car goes into service. It will be like whack a mole :)

2 different dealers, both kept light load setting but inflated the tires back over 42psi.
Light load setting always just flashes. Its not intrusive & its something that will bother you

21 - 29 of 29 Posts