Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've signed up and successfully have it installed on my iPhone. Not able to log in to my inControl account though, since I've been using this specified version of inControl for the Chinese market, which has a different endpoint.

WattCat has recently add in support for Chinese market. Would be best if MyPace does it as well.

Much appreciation if the matter could be on your development agenda. Plz kindly advise if there's anything I could do to assist.

·
Registered
2020 Indus Silver
11 Posts
I didn't see much action in this thread, but the app author mentioned earlier in the thread that, since he is a European, he's mostly active on the UK board. I looked there and wow, the thread was 12 pages long -- lots of feedback and improvements over time. So, I installed the app on Testflight, and I'm very glad I did. It's a great app.

I tried almost everything except camper/pet mode -- my pet is a cat (a furry, non-electric one in this case) and he is not big on car trips. The best part for me was the Apple Watch support. I was able to quickly check charge level, lock/unlock the car and start preconditioning -- right from the watch. I tried limiting the charge level to 80% and the app worked great. It even notified me on the watch when it reached 80% and stopped.

I am impressed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Agreed.

I use both MyPace and WattCat (on Bluestacks) so I can give feedback. Really appreciate these developers taking time to write these apps for our niche cars.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts