Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. 22's are beyond awesome- get the same outside surround as the wheel - Carbon fiber/carbofiber wheel, Black/back etc

2. H.U.D. - heads up means never having to look away to see the speed limit

3. Activity Key - Im telling you, if going for a quick jog, or into the store and not having to take the fob and attachments with it. just tap the J with your wrist and move out

4. ( a little extra) I got them to throw in the Jag luggage ... theses babies are primo luggage. One large and one small fits the rear perfectly!

5. Performance seats! - once you sit in them, you will see what I men, there is NO comparison1

After nearly 7 months of waiting ...... I LOVE IT

·
Registered
113 Posts
100% agree about performance seats. So glad I got them. HUD is great, and glad I got the activity key too.
Went with 20s and perfectly happy. Alas, I did NOT get any luggage.

·
Registered
412 Posts
What's the luggage look like? I don't think it was an option for 19?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I’d assume the standard luggage on the shop.jaguarusa website.
I should edit my above comment - I didn’t get luggage but I did get rubber mats for cabin and trunk as well as a luggage compartment organizer for free with the car, so that was nice (was going to get the rubber mats anyway).
Thinking about trying to order the jag branded booster seat for mini-jtd. 🙂

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’d assume the standard luggage on the shop.jaguarusa website.
I should edit my above comment - I didn’t get luggage but I did get rubber mats for cabin and trunk as well as a luggage compartment organizer for free with the car, so that was nice (was going to get the rubber mats anyway).
Thinking about trying to order the jag branded booster seat for mini-jtd. 🙂
Nope, this luggage is not on the site... Its new. They are a brand new dealership ( 6 months old now ) and TaTa execs were coming to visit and shipped this new design set of jag luggage.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts