Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in my happy place last night. On my way to the San Diego Airport, I stopped in Poway/Carmel Mountain area at a Home Depot. Right outside was a red I-Pace! FIRST one I have ever seen in the wild! Would have loved to talk to the owner, but had to keep going to the airport. Then, parked in the parking garage at the airport was a silver beauty. Very nice. Only parked 4 spaces from us. And, to boot, driving into the garage was a white F-Pace that is the twin to ours. It was truly a Jag event night.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was in my happy place last night. On my way to the San Diego Airport, I stopped in Poway/Carmel Mountain area at a Home Depot. Right outside was a red I-Pace! FIRST one I have ever seen in the wild! Would have loved to talk to the owner, but had to keep going to the airport. Then, parked in the parking garage at the airport was a silver beauty. Very nice. Only parked 4 spaces from us. And, to boot, driving into the garage was a white F-Pace that is the twin to ours. It was truly a Jag event night.
I live right near there. Should have joined the party with my Farallon Pearl Black HSE. Have only seen one other around here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts