Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m having an issue with the Tune In app in the media section. Sometimes it’s there and sometimes it’s not. I checked the signal strength in the far upper right of the screen, and it’s always fine. Sirius, AM/FM are all fine, it’s just the internet Tune In app. When it’s not there I just get a blank screen. Even when the app isn’t there, the web browser still works. So I was originally thinking it was an AT&T issue, but as I said I can still get the web browser. So I’m not sure what the issue is.

Anyone else have this intermittent issue?

·
Super Moderator
2,249 Posts
I highly recommend your cell phone with bluetooth as your main source of tunes, maps, nav, etc .... I know we all paid for the infotainment and connectivity stuff JLR provides but most car's systems are crap compared to google et al. (Some of us also like AA or CarPlay sometimes.) That said, don't let me scuttle this discussion, I bet there are some here on the site who use the JLR stuff frequently. 🍺

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya. The only reason for Tune In for me is for some AM stations. As you probably know, AM in a powerful BEV can be a very noisy affair. Tune In eliminates that issue. Certainly Bluetooth is a solution, but I thought it would be nice if I just relied on the car’s app. I’m still trying to track this issue down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts