Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I spoke to someone today getting more than $30k off a 2019 Model X with list price of $107,000 (to move "inventory cars). Heavy discounting is not unique to JLR in the current EV market.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke to someone today getting more than $30k off a 2019 Model X with list price of $107,000 (to move "inventory cars). Heavy discounting is not unique to JLR in the current EV market.
Agreed

Tesla discounts almost every month, with other freebies thrown in. End of this quarter they will lower even more.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Last quarter Tesla introduced an update to S/X utilizing more efficient motors and adding an adaptive suspension. Model X range was increased to 325 miles. I'm not surprised there are big discounts on the older version cars left in inventory.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Plus Tesla dropped the price, so older cars need bigger price drops.

Another 3k off? I kinda want a Tesla more now, just so I can get another I-Pace for cheaper.

Still some FEs around, last I checked, but I just can't make myself buy two of the same car, one for the wife and one for me. What's the fun in that? Eventually I'll make it down to the Tesla and Audi dealers to see what they've got.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Doesn't make me feel any better that I overpaid $15k for my car. . .
Pioneers take the arrows.
Compared to what I would have received in a Model S in Nov 2018, I thought the Jaguar was a better buy.
I'd have been REALLY angry if I bought a Model 3 or Model S/X last year. Free SC, 20% cheaper, free AP, etc.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doesn't make me feel any better that I overpaid $15k for my car. . .
Pioneers take the arrows.
Compared to what I would have received in a Model S in Nov 2018, I thought the Jaguar was a better buy.
I'd have been REALLY angry if I bought a Model 3 or Model S/X last year. Free SC, 20% cheaper, free AP, etc.
I have never seen another OEM screw over their customers more Tesla.
Constantly cutting prices, mixed with the sleaziest used car dealer, all in one

·
Registered
485 Posts
And the T company just lowered the price of the feature crippled base M3 back to what it was before they increased it.
It is not as low as the lowballing price initially given.
You can't order it on their "we'll only sell cars here" website.
You have to order it at a few-and-far-between brick-and-mortar store.

Imagine how the M3 people feel that bought after the increase that lasted only a few weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts