Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
The original Dodge Viper wasn't that far off. No real side windows, they snapped. Not sure if had door handles. No ABS, no SC, interior was modeled after the Kenner Easy Bake Oven.

To be fair, the Kenner Easy Bake Oven was the boss back in its time. :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
The Mission E Concept was gorgeous. The actual production Taycan is basically a Panamera without an ICE. The Panamera is one of the ugliest cars made. I'm sure it will drive fabulously, but that wouldn't help me get the vomit off my shoes every time I walked up to it.

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Why is the word "Turbo" in the title of this thread?
Porsche apparently made the decision to continue with their brand lineup model designations, even with the all-electric Taycan, so the Taycan models will be the Taycan, the Taycan S, and Taycan Turbo (with the highest battery capacity and most HP/TQ). I know, it's strange and I agree they should just drop "Turbo" for IDK, maybe the GTS as the top model, but supposedly it will be the "Turbo." :| IF I trade my I-Pace in for a Taycan in a few years and get the top Turbo model, I may just debadge it and remove the "Turbo" designation...just stupid, imho.

Reactions: epirali

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Tesla has Superchargers, and Porsche has Turbos. Is Jaguar going to have a V12 EV soon?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts