Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
670 Posts
WOW...mine does not do that. I have a 2020 now though. So cool/cute. Wish mine did this too. It's like the first time I noticed the Jaguars in the head and tail lamps. The little touches showed Jaguar cared!

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
670 Posts
A-ha! Just looking at @Qtown charger pic and info.....he has a First Edition! This could be why his does this cool/cute leaper image in HUD and others do not have this.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine either. I checked 3x yesterday!!!!
Not sure why I see it and you guys don't. Now that I've noticed it once, I see it everytime I turn kitty off. Turn off kitty with the "Start/Stop" button and after the usual HUD details disappear within a couple of seconds, the leaping cat appears - until you open the door. Then she's gone.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't have an FE, "just" an HSE with extra options at the top of it, and I can see it, if .... I pay attention to it.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for confirming. Not real obvious unless looking for it. It took almost a yr for me to notice it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I get the HUD Leaper on shutdown on my FE.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
813 Posts
My HSE has it too. Parked it, undid seat belt, opened door, car shuts down and the cat leaped into HUD view.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My HSE has it too. Parked it, undid seat belt, opened door, car shuts down and the cat leaped into HUD view.
You opened the door and she leapt in. For me, if I open the door she jumps out. Something about "letting the cat out of the jag" comes to mind.😀

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
813 Posts
It leaps in and out. In when I open the door to get in and before pressing the start button. Out when I press the stop button or experience the driver exit power down sequence.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts