Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,093 Posts
Assuming no lowering links are installed...

A leak in air suspension system, a sensor fault, a broken height sensor link, or air compressor issue can lead to this type of problem. Since normal ride height can be achieved (as indicated by the message), it is probably not a compressor problem.

Did anyone press and hold the height adjustment buttons and manage to lock it at normal height?
Can you hear the compressor run if you initially fully power up the car but just sit there in park?
Does it lean to one side or corner?
If you have auto access height activated, does it drop all the way down when the car is shut off and you exit it?
Will it drop down to access height when you press the button while in park?
If you power it up to full power on mode but remain in park, can you raise it all the way up to off-road height? If so, can you lower it through normal and back to access height?

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Your auxiliary battery (the troublesome small 12V battery) may be weak. It supplies power to the brake system that would be needed for that function. The fault may be detected with a weak battery at the initial power up. The fault may be clearing as soon as the DC-DC converter starts to supply a charge (via PSDB) to recharge that battery.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Common items for all three are a front wiring harness if you have adaptive cruise control and the BCM/GWM. I'm hoping it's a simple fix or fixes for you.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Prediction: software update(s).

I also predict that the driving experience will not be good if one goes through water deep enough to flood fuse boxes or get into breather tubes.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
It can ford up to 20 inches if
  • It has air suspension
  • Is raised to off road height
  • Driven at a proper speed - don't have water being pushed over the bonnet
  • Doesn't stop - keep steady pressure on the go pedal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts