Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I also joined this forum to pursue this mod. I’m getting ready to put OEM 22s on my wife’s 2019 HSE that currently has 20s. Looking at some of the pictures, I think your links out the car at the perfect ride height (aesthetically).
Since I’m new I can’t directly contact @dcdrive yet. If you could contact me I’d like to purchase a set. If you’re no longer supporting this mod, no worries. Thanks for sharing the info. This thread is very helpful.
Done

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Same here. @dcdrive if you'd be willing to share your design file(s) it would be greatly appreciated!
Long story short - I offer physical parts which are installation-ready.
I can share a 3d model, but you will spend lot of time tweaking it for your 3d printer and filament, and postprocessing, so it's cheaper only if your time costs nothing.
Let me know if you want a set, I'll send you a PM as I know new members cannot initiate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Long story short - I offer physical parts which are installation-ready.
I can share a 3d model, but you will spend lot of time tweaking it for your 3d printer and filament, and postprocessing, so it's cheaper only if your time costs nothing.
Let me know if you want a set, I'll send you a PM as I know new members cannot initiate.
Understood. I was going to print it in polycarbonate, so I had expected a fair amount of tweaking regardless. Sure, PM me if you don't mind.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
LOL, would be no problem, but something tells me you won't enjoy that.
Good thing is that sensors are reversed between front/rear, so you would just need to swap them to join the trend 😁

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys
What about the LED lighting distance?
Will it disturb the driver, who comes toward you?
As it sits less in front than in rear..
dcdrive! Please PM me! I really would like one set of it!

81 - 100 of 129 Posts