Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, after an issue with lane assist error messages, my dealer said he installed a new software to solve it. Now in reverse, the ipace decelerates way stronger when not accelerating (effect similar to regeneration)
Anyone seen that effect? I dont see the SW update in the menu, must be another SW updated?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dunno if it helps, but my IPace brakes hard and very often in reverse due to the surroundings (mosquito, sun, shadow, ghost, leaf). So even if I know I have plenty of time to manoeuver, this Artificial Stupidity brakes and locks me there in the middle, with no other choice that heading back.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dunno if it helps, but my IPace brakes hard and very often in reverse due to the surroundings (mosquito, sun, shadow, ghost, leaf). So even if I know I have plenty of time to manoeuver, this Artificial Stupidity brakes and locks me there in the middle, with no other choice that heading back.
My I Pace only does that if I'm not wearing my seatbelt. Otherwise, the low speed auto braking is fairly predictable.

But I agree with you ... if I am only trying to move the car to clean it or perform some maintenance, trying to back out of my tight parking space without the seatbelt on is an exercise in frustration.

Reactions: pcst
1 - 3 of 3 Posts