Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the forum, I saw some discussion about front plate solutions. But did not see anything regarding this particular product posted

Sto N Sho (Quick-Release Front License Plate Bracket For 2019 Jaguar I-Pace - SNS185)

Instructions

Sample Installation (Mustang)

Does anyone:
  • Have one installed
  • Any experience with them
  • Thoughts on the product (good, bad, or indifferent)
I'd like to see photo of placement and maybe how you did it if it differs from instruction. Registered in TX and it is one of those states with 2 plate requirement. Purchased car in Florida and did not come with a front bracket, and like I would imagine with everyone, who wants to drill holes in the face of the cat????? Looks like at least one hole is required through the body from an unnoticeable place anyhow.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
977 Posts
The instructions say 2 holes need to be drilled underneath the vehicle.

I chose the CravenSpeed mount for a truly no holes drilled solution. It can be removed too. However, the Sto n Sho looks easier for removing the front plate for showing the car without a front plate. How often do you intend to do that?.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The instructions say 2 holes need to be drilled underneath the vehicle.....

However, the Sto n Sho looks easier for removing the front plate for showing the car without a front plate. How often do you intend to do that?.
Yeah 2 holes underneath. While not on the facia of the car, not entirely too thrilled of putting a drill anywhere next to the bumper. In regards to the constant removal of front plate, next to never. I am not the showing type. Move around every 3-4 years, so if I end up somewhere I don't need a front plate displayed, off it comes, otherwise, need a pretty solid and long term solution.

I chose the CravenSpeed mount for a truly no holes drilled solution. It can be removed too.
You talking about the Platypus? I looked at that one, but don't like the offset plate. You mind sending a photo of your car with it, if not, completely understand. And if I end up in Europe, where they have those long plates, it may cover the sensors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts