Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, let's make some sticky threads.

What's a sticky thread? One that stays on top of the forum thread list regardless of activity. Sticky threads contain reference information. Unfortunately they don't stay on top of the "Active Topics" list, so we have to go to the individual forums to see them. It's a convenient place to find them, however, for when someone has questions; it's easy to point others to sticky threads because they're easily found.

Here are some ideas:

In the forum
New Member Introductions:
What to look out for and check when you're buying an I-Pace

In the forum
2018+ I-Pace EV Range, MPGE And Economy:
I-Pace range estimates and how to check your consumption

In the forum
Jaguar I-Pace EV Issues And Problems
The Buyback thread

What other topics should we consider?

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
266 Posts
Maybe a sticky poll on if someone lemoned their car. I’m not sure if the board allows changing your “vote” after it is cast, but if it does this might be a decent way to track overall buybacks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
How about a list of SOTA Rev's. (Release Notes)
Each would show what changed for each version.

·
Registered
552 Posts
How about a list of SOTA Rev's. (Release Notes)
Each would show what changed for each version.
Definitely this one but limit editing/adding to it by a limited number of members (e.g. moderators) so that it is only posts of the revisions and not cluttered by experiences with each.
The experiences can go in their own separate non-sticky threads.

·
Super Moderator
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely this one but limit editing/adding to it by a limited number of members (e.g. moderators) so that it is only posts of the revisions and not cluttered by experiences with each.
The experiences can go in their own separate non-sticky threads.
Moderators can move posts to other threads that are more appropriate. I think we can keep these stickies "clean" without shutting anyone down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts