Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Spotify missing from online media

10K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  EricWhite 
#1 ·
Im missing Spotify from my online media, but it's still showing up in the Incontrol website.

Anyone know the solution?

I already logged in to my Spotify account through the incontrol website. Still nothing

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Problem resolved:

The menu options are really off with the
I-Pace. This is probably the most counterintuitive one of them all

Here are the steps to add Spotify

1. Add in the Spotify on the Incontrol settings through the web browser and log into with your premium account credentials.
  2. On the cars main screen, swipe to find the Live option.
3. Click on the Updates to update the cars Live Media souce to show Spotify

4. It doesn't immediately show up. I turned off the car, came back and Spotify appeared after a few hours

#4 ·
It seems that the list of services that can be linked to the car depends on the country where you live. When I go the the "my account" section of the incontrol.jaguar.com portal, the list of service inthe connected account section is empty for Canada. If I switch to USA or France, I can see Deezer and Spotify. This is a strange restriction.

#6 ·
I was able to connect to my Deezer account, after selecting USA instead of Canada in the InControl web portal. But after that setting, nothing show up in the car, no new download in the Live menu. My sim card works perfectly for other services.

#15 ·
i seem to be stuck on S18D and while I have enabled Spotify in the online in control Live section... but I get nothing in the car, and Live says it is up to date.

Does anyone still on S18D have this working?
I believe Spotify was added after the 19c update. Does Deezer show?

#20 ·
Do tou know if you absolutely need a premium account or free account is ok too. Deezer ans Spotify are available in Canada since a couple of month now, but i can’t see anything in Live update in the car after a full setup in the inControl web site.

#21 · (Edited)
It is about the country issue. You can try to change the country setting. When you are in Canada, Spotify will have no response and it will not show up sometimes. Then you should restart the online media in your car. Maybe update to a new version works. Sign in to your own Spotify premium account and try again. To avoid this issue happens again, I have an idea. I have tried a Spotify Music Converter before. It can convert the songs from Spotify to MP3 format. Then save the converted files to an mp3 player or burn it to a CD. Connect the MP3 player or play the CD in my car. There are many converters on Google Chrome. DumpMedia helps me a lot. The 15 days free trial for windows is pretty amazing since I can try it whether it suits me before buying this software.

#23 ·
I'm struggling with this.
I have a Spotify premium account. I have connected to my Spotify account on my In Control web account.
There is no 'Update' on my Live account in the car. I cannot figure out where 'Online Media' is located in the car's Touch Pro system.
I have pushed the media button on my car's main panel, but only see radio, phone, and Sirius/XM as options
Any help would be much appreciated.

#24 ·
I'm struggling with this.
I have a Spotify premium account. I have connected to my Spotify account on my In Control web account.
There is no 'Update' on my Live account in the car. I cannot figure out where 'Online Media' is located in the car's Touch Pro system.
I have pushed the media button on my car's main panel, but only see radio, phone, and Sirius/XM as options
Any help would be much appreciated.
What version of Touch Pro are you running?
Also did you click on the Live option to get to that screen?

#27 ·
What happens when you do step 3?