Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
X2, I-Pace
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the I-Pace sport pedals...like the look and install wasn't too bad. Took bout 15 minutes of finger dexterity with the "Oh, you are going on today" attitude, lol! ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looks good! I noticed you have winter mats on. I discovered that despite being designed to protect the rug from winter salt, the genius who made them put a metal plate and rivets to secure the Jag logo at the bottom. Check under the mat to make sure you don't have a huge rust stain on it.

·
Registered
X2, I-Pace
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Looks good! I noticed you have winter mats on. I discovered that despite being designed to protect the rug from winter salt, the genius who made them put a metal plate and rivets to secure the Jag logo at the bottom. Check under the mat to make sure you don't have a huge rust stain on it.
Thanks for the head up - checking now! Edit - no rust, but I see the divots in the carpet from the rivets, so could definitely see that happening...will be lookin for n alternative..

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow! thanks for the heads up. I'm likely gonna weather-tech it up for all the footwells. I like the factory mat for the trunk.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like the sport pedals. I want the sport pedals. The details matter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts