Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any reason why a F-pace 19 inch spare wheel/tire 175/8019 would not fit on the I-pace? What about the orange spare wheels from the XF/XJ cars? There are a bunch of those you can find around but not the i-pace 18 inch space saver spare unless I wanted to pay about $500 at the dealership. I just want to have a spare tire around in case it was needed as a replacement tire can take days.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I find that diet and exercise help.

Oh, wait...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Real answer is I don't know. We'd need to know the bolt pattern, offset, width, and load rating of all those wheels. And even then, we'd need to test fit as brakes or suspension might collide. I bet the bolt pattern, load, and width are fine. But offset and interference are legit concerns.

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
230 Posts
I would consider carrying a quality tire plug kit in case of emergency and that should handle 95% of the cases you might run into short of an outright blowout. This would allow you to have some time for the proper new tire to come in without having to go to a real spare. If you need a suggestion I keep this plug kit on hand: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017HW179Q

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,044 Posts
The Jaguar spare tire option is different from the normal tires on the car. As the op was asking about a spare option, it didn't seem like the intent is to use it for a long term and would be similar to using the Jaguar spare for a limited time.

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
230 Posts
The Jaguar spare tire option is different from the normal tires on the car. As the op was asking about a spare option, it didn't seem like the intent is to use it for a long term and would be similar to using the Jaguar spare for a limited time.
Good point, thank you! My thoughts clearly drifted from OP's question. I'll change my response to be more on topic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts