Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good Jaguar dealership in Socal for sales and service?

Both Rusnak locations have not been helpful or pleasant thus far.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Bought mine at Anaheim Hills through salesperson Sarun Pho. Very helpful and pleasant. EV knowledge was better than most.
My vehicle has not been back for service so I can't help with that.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought mine at Anaheim Hills through salesperson Sarun Pho. Very helpful and pleasant. EV knowledge was better than most.
My vehicle has not been back for service so I can't help with that.
Thank you.
That location is one of the Rusnaks I paid a visit to. Maybe it was the sales person

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I would avoid Newport Beach. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would avoid Newport Beach. Just sayin'...
I didn't have the best experience with Them either when trying to purchase a Range Rover

I will say I would rather work with a franchise dealer network than Tesla directly.
I've never been harassed by any dealer to purchase a car like Tesla.
I received 7 calls, texts and emails to purchase a Model 3

·
Registered
25 Posts
Galpin sales was good when I ordered the car last Fall. First service--SA was Carlos--was very good. Stay away from Santa Monica....

Spyder

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I didn't have the best experience with Them either when trying to purchase a Range Rover

I will say I would rather work with a franchise dealer network than Tesla directly.
I've never been harassed by any dealer to purchase a car like Tesla.
I received 7 calls, texts and emails to purchase a Model 3
Between the time I ordered and received the car, I went through 4 different sales consultants, none knew much about the I-Pace even after the training. My delivery date change several times both up and down.
When I picked up my car, they said they had been charging it for over 24 hours, but it had <30%. They did not complete the PDI, there was no basic instruction, they didn't even know Jaguar has Steering Assist, Creep Off mode, or high regen. Heck they weren't sure how to use the climate.

I came back for an "Introduction" to the car controls, and it was very, very weak. They could not answer sheet.

The facility was clean and professional, the people were friendly, but they didn't know enough about the I-Pace. In fact, it took 3 days for both of us (me and NB JLR) to figure out how to order it in late May 2019.

·
Registered
602 Posts

Cerritos Jaguar/Land Rover. There is a fellow I-Pace owner that lives in northeast LA and comes down for service instead of Pasadena Rusnak. My I-Pace is currenly getting the H228 update in Cerritos right now.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Cerritos Jaguar/Land Rover. There is a fellow I-Pace owner that lives in northeast LA and comes down for service instead of Pasadena Rusnak. My I-Pace is currenly getting the H228 update in Cerritos right now.
I've been to Cerritos. Penske seems to be better than others.
No one even helped me at Passadena Rusnak.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Alex Stanisec in sales at Hornburg Santa Monica was knowledgeable and responsive. Tell him Bob with the red I Pace sent you. Ivan is the shop manager in service who is the I Pace expert and also very responsive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts