1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Where is the rocket bunny widebody kit?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Puh-lease. Now you're just being ridiculous. Let's at least go for liberty walk 🤣🤣
I didn't even know the brand existed. My idea of customizing is alternative brake pads and fluid.

·
Registered
14 Posts
For half off I would be willing to be a USA demo car. I like those pieces alot. Anyone get it please let us know about the quality and fitment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
These do look great, but too pricey. Actually, I would be more interested in carbon or colored brake caliper covers. The stock aluminum looks terrible on this nice looking car. Anyone looked in to this? I have considered painting them, but not sure how that will work, even with proper prep and paint for the job.

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
368 Posts
These do look great, but too pricey. Actually, I would be more interested in carbon or colored brake caliper covers. The stock aluminum looks terrible on this nice looking car. Anyone looked in to this? I have considered painting them, but not sure how that will work, even with proper prep and paint for the job.
Here's what I did. It took a couple of hours and I did it on a day that was hotter than optimal, but so far it looks good.

Also on the above link is the "LowOnCash" technique option link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts