Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
260 Posts
The lack of a GPS signal in my I-Pace is absolutely maddending. I suspect it could be incrementally worsened by the fact that I've tinted every piece of glass; moonroof included.

However, if I'm plugged in an using Android Auto, I don't have an issue. That's hard to make sense of; the only thing I can think of is that AA is smart enough to use the GPS coordinates from the car instead of the phone?

· Registered
260 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
@IPaceYouPace this AAWireless thing looks really cool. I've ordered one, will test it as well. Thanks for the tip
It works great. I have an older version, and suspect that the newer ones are even further improved or refined. It's fantastic to be able to just get in the car and go.
I've used similar products from other vendors (e.g. Ottocast, which supports both AA and CarPlay) and this one is infinitely more reliable.

· Registered
260 Posts
@IPaceYouPace Can't say I've had any issues on either front. The phone gets a bit warm as android auto takes some CPU cycles, but nothing problematic. The unit I can't speak to, as it resides in my center console and never gets touched.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts