Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can someone point me in the direction of the discussion about someone getting the H270 update but not getting the dash update with it. There were pic's and even detailed steps on what the tech should have done before ding the H270, thanks

· Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,427 Posts
It was H264 update that modified the display. Early H264 (previous to near the end of January 2020) required a visit to a dealer to get H280 update applied.

If needed refer a dealer to service bulletins H264NAS2 (contains the pictures of the display change as shown below) and H280NAS2.

Car Speedometer Light Vehicle Wheel

If your car doesn't have the proper display it is probably a good bet that the car is missing a lot of updates.

· Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was H264 update that modified the display. Early H264 (previous to near the end of January 2020) required a visit to a dealer to get H280 update applied.

If needed refer a dealer to service bulletins H264NAS2 (contains the pictures of the display change as shown below) and H280NAS2.

View attachment 6212

If your car doesn't have the proper display it is probably a good bet that the car is missing a lot of updates.
Sorry Ayepace, I know this is an old thread. Let me know if I should start a new one.
My dealer has always told me my software is up to date but I still have the original dash. Last week I printed this thread and handed it to the service rep but I’m doubtful it’s going to get done. I just thought they showed it as an open campaign and that it had been done but that they had messed up or skipped the dash update portion. After checking all my paperwork I realized there is no mention of h264/h280. I do see “perform 270” paperwork and I guess I confused that with the h264 when I started this thread. Should find out next week if they did it or if I need you to go to the dealer with me and have a “talk” with the tech. Haha, ty
Automotive design Font Personal luxury car Technology Gauge

Font Paper Document Number Publication

· Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My biggest worry is that I never unlocked the 4% that became useable on the traction and I never get 200m per charge no matter how I drive. I did request a traction battery test a while ago but that was denied. I don't mind an outdated dash but I feel like I'm missing a lot of updates and maybe some extra range

· Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So sorry, if the software update display is found in my car, it’s in the shop. I do have an I phone with the jag app and an android with wattcat. Here are a few pics until I get the car back. The one pic is to show my typical kWh/100. If I keep it at 37mph and 0-37 in 10 sec I have achieved close to 30 kWh/100
Font Gadget Communication Device Electronic device Technology

Font Gadget Display device Audio equipment Technology

Font Publication Gadget Electronic device Multimedia

· Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,427 Posts
If the screenshot with S19C is current, you do not have the update. You are in fact years behind on Infotainment updates. There was a 20A, 20B, 20C, 21A, 21B and the current 22A. This would explain the instrument panel display.

Some other old posts.

Dealer should ensure that SOTA is toggled on for your car. Note this display is and old display for Pathfinder. Dealers are using TOPIx Cloud now and it may look different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts