Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is in for service. Just making sure I got the most current software.

They said they did H228 - what is that?

What are the other most up to date version I should have in the US?

·
Super Moderator
1,158 Posts
My car is in for service. Just making sure I got the most current software.

They said they did H228 - what is that?

What are the other most up to date version I should have in the US?
I’m not convinced anyone has any idea what software is updatable, let alone which versions are available. All we can see is infotainment (well, some apparently can also see telematics), but there are dozens of updatable modules and it appears many dealers are not aware or ignore them.

H228 was the big software update;

https://www.i-paceforum.com/forum/474-jaguar-i-pace-ev-issues-problems/3537-h228-software-enhancement-program.html#/topics/3537

H264 is the ‘Range Boost’ update, which has been announced for North America, but I have yet to see anyone confirmed it is truly available. It has been paused/restarted 3 times in Europe as they discovered flaws, so I’m not sure I would rush to get that one.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They also won't update me past the 14.2 telematics I'm on. They said it just controls things like the sim card and isn't needed for my car?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Took mine in for the h228 campaign and the regen recall. They updated my telematics from 14.2 to 18.2.
Just tried to update my infotainment from 19b to 19c, no go :-(

·
Registered
245 Posts
Took mine in for the h228 campaign and the regen recall. They updated my telematics from 14.2 to 18.2.
Just tried to update my infotainment from 19b to 19c, no go :-(

Sorry to hear that you haven't received 19C. By "regen recall" do you mean H264?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry to hear that you haven't received 19C. By "regen recall" do you mean H264?
Sorry, should have said the regen braking non compliance recall. All i know of h264 is what i’m reading here. topix isn’t showing it available for me yet :-(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts