Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in doing a Southern California I-Pace owners meet up?

I think there will only be 4 of us, but would be cool to see some cars together.

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the middle of everything.

Seems like more are in LA County so far

·
Registered
592 Posts
I am in OC but LA is in range...

Is there another EV group or Jaguar owners group to join so it is more than just five of us?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in OC but LA is in range...

Is there another EV group or Jaguar owners group to join so it is more than just five of us?
It's 4 so far. I'm close to North OC, you're in OC, we have 2 in the Valley

Let's see if more will come

·
Registered
597 Posts
Somewhere where one can travel to and back for around 200 miles, preferably within spitting distance of fast chargers. LOL. That means anywhere within 100 miles of Long Beach for me.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Somewhere where one can travel to and back for around 200 miles, preferably within spitting distance of fast chargers. LOL. That means anywhere within 100 miles of Long Beach for me.
Haha. We can make it anywhere

I was thinking Palos Verdes would be nice. I have a drone too for a nice photo shoot with the ocean back drop

·
Registered
93 Posts
This sounds awesome! If I tried this in Charlotte, NC I think we would have one, me. Send some pics if this happens!

·
Registered
11 Posts
We are in La Canada - count us in. We need a destination. The i3 group has now done 12 runs up to Mt. Wilson since October 2015. Mt. Wilson is a good destination since there are plenty of fast charger near the bottom of the mountain The Cosmic Cafe will not be open at the top until April, but the picnic area is always open as long as the road isn't closed. It's a nice drive, and the views are great. Kind of central to both O.C. and Ventura. I will cross post this to the Forum. Question - are there enough of us to start a SoCal page? This way we won't make the members in the Netherlands jealous (except their meet up might have more people, making us jealous)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are in La Canada - count us in. We need a destination. The i3 group has now done 12 runs up to Mt. Wilson since October 2015. Mt. Wilson is a good destination since there are plenty of fast charger near the bottom of the mountain The Cosmic Cafe will not be open at the top until April, but the picnic area is always open as long as the road isn't closed. It's a nice drive, and the views are great. Kind of central to both O.C. and Ventura. I will cross post this to the Forum. Question - are there enough of us to start a SoCal page? This way we won't make the members in the Netherlands jealous (except their meet up might have more people, making us jealous)

Thats a brilliant idea. If an I-3 can do it, so can we

There are only a few very active members in SoCal. Not sure if we ave enough for our own page

·
Registered
597 Posts

I was thinking Palos Verdes would be nice. I have a drone too for a nice photo shoot with the ocean back drop
FYI, For those travelling far distance, there is a bank of Electrify America charging stations near Rolling Hills but are capped at 50 kWh. However the ones at Del Amo Fashion Mall are 150 kWh chargers.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

FYI, For those travelling far distance, there is a bank of Electrify America charging stations near Rolling Hills but are capped at 50 kWh. However the ones at Del Amo Fashion Mall are 150 kWh chargers.
Got a few more people off of the Facebook group
Couple from SD

·
Registered
597 Posts
Use to drive there with the old Audi car group.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts